Home portraits

Mumsie’s Cottage,
Not only the name for my art business
But becoming known for home portraits. 
My work is all done by myself, in which
I learn as much as I can about the home 
I am painting, choose old music sheets to place on 
Old slate and begin painting. 
What makes my work diffferent from any others I have seen
Is that I make each one personal with many
Prayers being sent to whomever I am painting for. 
I can now say confidently I am an Attist. 
Yet each one of my work has some type of story or miracle
That can be told about it. 
In the New Year I hope to give the stories of each said piece done 
and the stories that surrounded them. 
Although I have over 70 orders, 
I continue to take orders as I know
There is something to be learned with each piece I do. 
Please follow along with me on this journey.
Here are just a few of the over 100
I have painted. 
If you are interested in having your home painted please 
Send me a message on Facebook 
Thanks to all who have supported my businesss
Since the beginning. I could not have made this without y'all.







 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being alone does not mean being lonely

September 2018 Stassi home