Forgot about this blog...

Wow! I can't believe I had not remembered this blog.

I can say, since this last post I have been fortunate to have painted over

160 home portraits and have approx. 70 clients waiting patiently 

for their homes to be painted.

Each home I paint is unique and many are surrounded with 

what I can call "small miracles" as coincidence is just not going to 

explain it away. Want to share here some of those unique stories here

as documenting them in a place that is not only in my journals 

will leave me with these stories being told and shared.

For is you are witness to such miracles but don't share them,

what good are they to the rest of the world.

Stay tuned!!!!!


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being alone does not mean being lonely

Home portraits

September 2018 Stassi home